Are you looking to stay ahead of the curve with your law firm marketing in 2024? One of the ways you can advertise in ways that most of your competitors are not is through the use of geofencing for law firms.
What types of law firms can benefit from geofencing ads?
- Personal injury law firms
- Criminal defense lawyers
- Family Law attorneys
- Employment law firms
- Workers’ compensation lawyers
- Mass tort law firms
- Estate planning attorneys
- Many more types of law firms
What is geofencing and how does geofencing work?
In order to serve geo-fencing ads, a virtual boundary must be set around a specified location using GPS coordinates or RFID-enabled software. Once a person carrying a mobile device has entered the virtual perimeter of the location, we can trigger a specific programmed action, such as serving ads to that individual for up to 30 days after they leave that location. These ads are then served on other websites or phone apps.
Geofencing makes sense for many types of law firms, including divorce, criminal and personal injury lawyers. Including location based advertising in your marketing mix is highly recommended in 2024 if your budget allows. Consider that where a consumer is physically at can give you clues as to what their needs may be. For example, if a consumer is at a body shop, they may have been involved in a car accident. We can target a list of body shops and collision repair centers in your area and serve ads to those visitors. People at a hospital may be injured or visiting a family member and may be in need of a personal injury lawyer at some point, even if they aren’t thinking of that right at the moment they are in the hospital (which is why we continue to serve ads for a specific period after they have initially triggered the geofence). A criminal attorney may want to target police stations and local jails. A DUI lawyer could target bars and pubs. A divorce lawyer may want to target therapist offices or counseling centers. Maybe you want to geofence your competitors! There are many possibilities when it comes to geofencing for attorneys.
Where Will Consumers See These Ads
Your ads will be served on the ad space in a database of over 600,000 webpages and apps and will appear as banner ads on these apps and web pages.
With geo-fencing ads, the goal is to maximize the number of impressions for your law firms and to ultimately help you generate more leads and cases for your law firm. If you would like to start running geo-fencing ads for your law firm, contact us today for your free consultation.
Geofencing Ads on Facebook
The team at iLawyerMarketing can create Facebook “geofencing” campaigns, called Local Awareness Ads. The difference in Facebook geofencing ads and the standard geofencing campaigns we run are that you are limited to 1 mile perimeters around a given address, as opposed to creating a geofence around a specific address location (addressable geo-fencing). Given the incredible reach Facebook has, this can be a highly affective way to market your law firm.
Examples of Ways We Can Use Geofencing for Law Firm Marketing
What are some of the specific ways we can run geofencing ads for your law firm? Here are a handful of ways we could try to target new potential clients:
- Courthouses and Legal Districts: Target individuals in or around courthouses and legal districts, who might be in need of legal services.
- Hospitals and Medical Centers: For personal injury lawyers, advertising to individuals in hospitals can help reach potential clients who have recently experienced accidents or injuries.
- Competitor Law Firms: Geofence competitor law firms to target individuals seeking legal services, offering an alternative option.
- Real Estate Offices: For real estate attorneys, targeting individuals visiting real estate offices can help find clients needing legal assistance in property transactions.
- Business Conferences and Events: Targeting conferences and events related to specific industries (like corporate law, intellectual property, etc.) to reach potential corporate clients.
- Universities and Colleges: Depending on what types of cases you are going for, we could put geofences around school campuses.
- Immigration Centers: Geofencing immigration centers can help immigration lawyers reach individuals who may need legal assistance with their immigration status.
- Trade Unions and Labor Centers: For employment and labor law, targeting these areas can connect with workers who might need legal assistance with labor disputes.
- Home and Trade Shows: For lawyers specializing in construction law, consumer fraud, or home issues, advertising at these events can be a strategic move.
- Near Courthouses: Targeting individuals around courthouses who may be in need of criminal defense services or looking for legal representation.
- Bail Bond Agencies: People visiting bail bond agencies are often in immediate need of criminal defense services.
- Chiropractors and Physical Therapy Centers: Many people visiting these locations are recovering from injuries and may need the help of a personal injury attorney.
- Orthopedic Clinics: Targeting these specialized clinics can reach individuals dealing with serious injuries that might have legal implications.
Do you have questions about geofencing ads for your law firm?
If you have any questions about geofencing ads for your law firm, contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.